- Many parents and students are uncomfortable attending financial aid programs at their high school.
- And, since topics relating to financial aid and college affordability are often complicated and personal, those who attend are often reluctant to ask questions.
- Every live webinar offers participants the opportunity to engage with our experts and ask questions in a way that protects their privacy.
- There is a recorded version of each webinar so everyone has the option of viewing it at their convenience. These recordings include a lot of Q & A and will answer the most common questions about each topic.
- There are also regularly scheduled open Q & A sessions that allow participants to ask any question on any related topic.
Upcoming Live Webinars
Live Q & A: Ask the Experts
If you are unable to attend one of the live webinars, you can view the recorded version at your convenience. These recordings will answer many questions you may have on the topic selected.
Live Q&A – Ask Experts
Live Q & A: Ask the Experts
Do you have questions about the FAFSA, the CSS Profile, the Financial Aid Application Process, your potential financial aid eligibility – Or anything else pertaining to college costs & financial aid?
If so, ask the experts during a live Q & A webinar session.
Since questions are not displayed to the other attendees, your privacy is assured.
We recommend that you first review the available webinar recordings. These recordings include Q & A and will answer many questions you may have on the topic selected.
This webinar provides detailed instruction for completing the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and is offered regularly from October through March.
This webinar provides detailed instruction for completing the CSS Financial Aid Profile. The CSS Profile is required by many schools that award generous need-based grants. This webinar is offered in October for Early Decision applicants and January and February for Regular Decision applicants.
Learn everything you need to know about the financial aid application process.
Receive detailed information on college costs, the various types of financial aid and how to calculate the Net Price for your target schools. It is important to understand that the published sticker price (Cost of Attendance) is often significantly higher than the NET PRICE paid by most families.
Learn how to decode and compare your financial aid award letters in order to determine the Net Price for each school. Also learn how to request additional financial aid. This webinar is offered in March and April for seniors recently admitted to college.
Learn about interest free payment plans, parent loan options, issues to consider when using 529’s and much more.
Webinars for Counselors
The experts at Access Applied are conducting free “Train the FAFSA Helpers” webinars for school counselors, non-profit counselors and volunteers who help students and parents complete the FAFSA.
Stay up to date on college costs, the financial aid process and how to find schools that are a financial fit for each family. This webinar is offered as-needed to keep counselors informed about changes to financial aid application processes and awarding policies.
If you are unable to make one of the above LIVE webinars, we have a recorded version available here